Saliently walking through the lonely roads, trying to hide my tears in the chilly rustling droplets of water; I was trying to catch my breath as I felt the uncontrollable pain deep inside my quivering heart, nothing else was responsive to me anymore, the only thing to feel was pain, pain and pain and that too in it's intensified form.
Why she had to leave me alone when I needed her at most in my life??
I didn't knew what had just happened, she was not into my life anymore and she had broken my heart into trillion's of pieces...
She knew how much I loved her, so how could she leave me alone?
Her thoughts made me weep until I chocked and fell down on the road.....
I was not able to feel the ground I had been lying on, as far as I could remember, I had chocked and fainted.
Rain suddenly had stopped as if someone had stopped the water supply, I continued to peek into the drowsy sky until I felt something being pierced into my heart.
When I opened my eyes after a while, two weeks had passed by and I found myself bedridden in the ICU.
I was hit by a vehicle and instantly brought down to the hospital. I asked for Akira but the Doctor said she couldn't survive over the accident.
Akira was no more....
No comments:
Post a Comment